Here is the content of the noni fruit :
- Substance Nutrition Overall, Noni is a fruit full of nutritious food. Noni contains nutrients the body needs, such as protein, vitamins, and minerals that are important, in sufficient quantities. Selenium, a mineral that is found in the noni fruit is a very powerful antioxidant. Various types of compounds contained in Noni is xeronine, plant sterois, alizarin, lycine, sosium, caprylic acid, arginine, proxeronine, between multiple quinines, trace elemens, phenylalanine, magnesium, etc..
- Anti Bacterial Active substances contained in fruit juice, can kill bacteria that cause infections, such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Protens morganii, Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus subtilis, and Escherichia coli. Anti-bacterial substance that can also control bacterial pathogens (lethal) such as Salmonella Montivideo, S. scotmuelleri, S. typhi, and Shigella dusenteriae, S. flexnerii, S. pradysenteriae, and Staphylococcus aureus.
- Xeronine dan Proxeronine One of the important alkaloid contained in the noni fruit is xeronine. Noni fruit contains very little xeronine, but many contain precursor xeronine (alias proxeronine) in large quantities. Proxeronine is a type of nucleic acid like other colloids. Xeronine absorbed by the body's cells to activate proteins that are not active, set the structure and shape of the active cell.
- Terpenoid This substance helps in the process of organic synthesis and recovery of body cells.
- Scolopetin Compound scopoletin very effective as anti inflammatory elements and anti-allergic.
The many benefits of Noni fruit so that the fruit is very good to eat on a regular basis, for the prevention or treatment. However, because of the smell, so a lot of people who do not like to consume. It's very pity.